The value of UniKidz for your educational institution.
A few examples
- Children and toddlers are introduced to the school at a young age. The unique preschool and early-school education of UniKidz under the Uk & Puk label builds a strong bridge to education, ensuring that young children can easily cope with the transition to school and get off to a good start.
- Children over the age of 3 are introduced to days at school earlier, so that they can start getting used to it.
- The after-school care strengthens the profile of the school.
- Talent time: unique additional educational programmes during school time from the UniKidz labels, such as STEAM workshops in our Makerspace (MindKidz) or learning English in a creative way by means of a theatre lesson from the Shakespeare theme (SoulKidz).
- Scoolz: children are better prepared for secondary education through homework support, extra lessons, and coaching.
- UniKidz lessons can replace absenteeism hours or play a role in reducing teachers' work pressure. For example, a lesson at UniKidz can free up a few hours for teachers to do pupil administration.
- The UniKidz teaching assistants can also provide support at school.
- Organizing special occasions together, such as the Sinterklaas party (name day of Saint Nicholas celebrated on 5 December), summer party, and sports day.